Thursday, March 17, 2011

[Life] The Beginning

Tonight, St. Patrick's Day of 2011 is the night before my life is to change drastically... Tomorrow, my dear love Morgan arrives and I have to say I don't think I've been as excited as this in a very long time, if ever. The inner peace I found on my path of self-induced celebacy has come in the form of my match. A woman who is so in tune with my own being that I needn't worry about what is said or not said, because all is known without a single spoken syllable.

I asked her to write me a paragraph about a month ago (shortly after my last post). She agreed to write it. I have yet to see it... Of course, that's because she's just as bad of a procrastinator as I am. :) Hell, I had to basically force myself to come write THIS. lol

Anyways, I'm off to finish preparations for her arrival and the subsequent drive tomorrow to pick her up. Perhaps as the week goes on we will drop in from time to time.

Take care,
B

2 comments:

DinamoTalks said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know the feeling of excitement the day before the big meeting. Holy cow that's amazing, I am so happy for you! I can't wait to hear about your first impression, what surprised you, how she reacted, what you guys spent your time doing ;), and where you decide to go from here. Not that you'll be reading this anytime soon...wow, B, have the time of your life!

B said...

Once I get a chance to actually write up my experiences while she was here, I will do so and post it. I have been very busy with work since getting back into the office. :)