Thursday, October 28, 2010

Currently, Life is Well.

So...
It's been five and a half months since I last posted. A very long time for a lull, I know... But it's been a tired five and a half months.

A recap:
Work - Worked on and finished several software development tasks, one including a website interfacing with a database for a winery that netted me about 900 dollars in wine on top of my normal pay. Gotta love knowing the owners of a winery. ;)

Home - The new roof has held tight through last winter and the summer. After the heat we got this year it should be nice and secure.

Love - Met several women, explained that I was not ready for a serious commitment at the moment and that it would be a while before I was ready for a "relationship" and that someday I would be able to. All of them accepted it; however, one of them decided that while she would tell me that she was ok with that she became VERY emotionally attached. It became overwhelming and I had to back off. She's still a very wonderful woman who means a lot to me, but I don't know if I'll ever be able to handle the kind of attention she wishes to provide.

Well, this has been sitting here for several hours while I've been at work, so I guess it's time to shut up for now!

Take care,
B

4 comments:

DinamoTalks said...

B, i am so glad you're back online. i have missed you and your posts and was worried that you'd given up on blogging. i know you're coming thru a tough year, but then so are a lot of us. we gotta stick together. thx for the update. you are very wise taking it slow. sometimes our souls need to recover from one love and hurt before we open up to love again. please stay, but i'll try not to be too needy--lol. i wish you the best!
dinamo

B said...

Oh, I don't see it as needy at all. :)

Even though I haven't posted in that long, I still came back periodically to check up on you and see how you were doing (as you could tell by the randomly timed comments).

As for if I'll be back to regular posting of the blog: Who knows. We'll see. Maybe I'll be more active than before.

DinamoTalks said...

k. feel free to drop in on me anytime.

DinamoTalks said...

i like your new look!